Neural recording and stimulating headstages powered by Intan microchips
Intan Technologies miniaturizes the functions of traditional large, expensive electrophysiology equipment and enables small, low-cost scientific instruments and medical devices.
We develop specialized integrated circuits to interface with electrical signals in living tissue. We create innovative microchips to sense and stimulate neurons and muscles.
Intan products are used by biomedical companies and research labs in over 50 countries around the world.
Discover the great value Intan offers. All product prices are listed here.
- Intan's contributions to the development of wireless neural recording systems are discussed in a recent article in Nature Methods.
- May 2021: Advisory for all users of the Intan stim/recording system or RHS2116 chips.
- Our universal RHX data acquisition software works with all Intan RHD and RHS systems and provides many additional tools for viewing and recording data.
- To stay up to date on our latest developments, subscribe to our newsletter below.
Recent Additions to our Website
- RHX data acquisition software version 3.2 (March 2023) for all Intan RHD and RHS systems.
- New RHD and RHS USB/FPGA APIs for the Opal Kelly XEM7310.
- New 3D models of all Intan headstages.
- NWB file converter to translate Intan data files to Neurodata Without Borders format.
- Julia-based file reader for reading RHD and RHS data files.
- File merger utility for RHD and RHS data files.
- Python scripts for reading RHD and RHS data files.